World Vision Jerusalem-West Bank-Gaza is seeking:
Child Protection & Advocacy Coordinator
Deadline for applications: 01 March 2022
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in social science, Child Development, Social Work, Psychology or another relevant field. Master's degree preferable.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Child Development/Protection programming
- Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Experience in identifying and promoting community child protection projects and initiatives
- At Least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the area of capacity building and Training of trainers
- Proven understanding of the guiding principle of community mobilization, development and transformation around Child Protection issues.
- Integrity and strong identification with WV Core Values
- License, registration, or certification required to perform this position
- Driving license.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below