World Vision Jerusalem-West Bank-Gaza is seeking:
Child Protection & Advocacy Coordinator
Deadline for applications: 08 February 2020
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Degree in social science, Child Development, Social Work, Psychology or another relevant field. Master's degree preferable.
Additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- 3-4 years in Child Development/Protection programming
- Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Experience in identifying and promoting community child protection projects and initiatives
- At Least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the area of capacity building and Training of trainers
- Proven understanding of the guiding principle of community mobilization, development and transformation around Child Protection issues.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.