BA/LGHR is recruiting a Chief Support Officer for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Doha, Qatar.
Summary Scope of Work:
Overseeing and guiding the support services sector towards achieving the objectives of the sector in line with the company's strategy and reporting consolidated activities related to the support services sector to the CEO. The support sector includes the following units: Finance, HR and Admin, IT, PR and Logistics, and Procurement.
Reporting to: CEO
Level/Grade: Chief Officer
Supervision Responsibility: 5
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction and leadership to all staff in the support services sector.
- Reduce business expenses and costs, and achieve full efficiency without giving up quality standards or best business practices.
- Supervise the preparation and implementation of the strategy for the support services sector.
- Supervise the application and updating of the organizational structure of the support services sector.
- Overseeing the application, updating and measurement of key performance indicators for the support services sector and proposing appropriate corrective measures based on evaluation results.
- Prepare and implement the annual and operational plan of the support services sector after being approved by the CEO.
- Participating with the budget department in the preparation and implementation of the budget for the support services sector.
- Supervising and coordinating with the concerned departments of the company or third parties regarding the main activities of the support services sector.
- Participating with the organizational effectiveness director in the preparation of development, training and succession plans for the support services sector.
- Participating with the organizational effectiveness director in the development and implementation of comprehensive policies, procedures and measures for all sector’s operations.
- Participating with the organizational effectiveness director to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined, understood and properly communicated.
- Supervise the HR and Admin Department to prepare their detailed plans about the full spectrum of HR functions. Then discuss these plans, approve them and submit them to the CEO for the final approval.
- Supervising the finance department towards completing accurate monthly salaries on time, maintaining efficient receivable and payable accounts, ensuring the closure of accounts annually, and timely submitting of financial statements.
- Ensuring the highest level of efficiency in the treasury management of the company.
- Prepare reports on the overall performance of the support services sector and submit them to the organizational effectiveness director and the CEO, and review all the periodic reports submitted by the subordinates.
- Carry out any other tasks related to supporting services as required and assigned to him by the CEO.
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate their performance.
- Supervise IT section, technology strategic directions of the company, and its ERP or any technological investment.
- Supervise the PR section towards achieving the highest standards of compliance with the state labour laws and regulations, and providing all employees with an excellent service.
- Supervise the procurement section to meet business needs in a timely manner, and guarantee highest levels of efficiency.
- Develop and maintain a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with all business units to offer them the most effective support and services.
- Assure satisfaction of all internal customers (employees) in services.
- Assures stability and growth of all service areas offered to the business.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance and legal issues.
- Analytical tools for management.
- Cost analysis planning and control.
- Change management.
- Operations Management.
- Business functions: HR, Finance etc.
- Budgeting and planning
- Possesses detailed knowledge of a company’s mission and goals.
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of company products and services.
- MS Office
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Exhibits ability to think creatively and independently.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Decision making.
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication (Arabic and English).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff.
Total Years of Experience:
- Above 15 years of relevant experience in the following areas: business support, Administration, HR, Accounting, and business Services in pharmaceutical or retail industry.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Required: Degree in a relevant subject, such as: Finance, Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, HR, Organizational Development, Economics
- Preferred: MBA
- Arabic and English
- Must holding a Jordanian passport
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة