BA/LGHR is recruiting a Chief Organizational Effectiveness Officer for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Doha, Qatar.
Summary Scope of Work:
This Role is to partner closely with CEO and top management to solve complex organization and business challenges, resulting in immediate improvements designed for the long-term. The position holder will supervise strategic and annual planning within the whole organization, manage performance for all organisational units and manage organisational profitability.
The Chief Organizational Effectiveness Officer will lead strategic initiatives, utilizing a systems thinking approach, driving the highest impact / value to the consumer this may include acting as a change and transformation leadership.
Reporting to: CEO
Level/Grade: Chief Officer
Supervision Responsibility: Direct: 3 and Indirect: 0
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of all annual and operational business plans.
- Supervise the evaluation and modification for all business strategic and operational plans.
- Define Organizational KPIs, measures, and targets for all business units.
- Measure organizational performance for all business units against predefined measures.
- Advise about the action plans needed to handle any organizational performance shortcomings.
- Follow up the execution of weak organizational performance solutions.
- Define all relevant measure of cost reduction and revenue enhancement in all business units.
- Oversee the implementation of the business profitability strategy and operational plans including sales targets.
- Advise about the action plans needed to handle any profitability weaknesses.
- Identify opportunities to maximize investments.
- Follow up the implementation of all correction actions needed to deal with the weak profitability.
- Work jointly with budget and HR departments to confirm compliance and effectiveness.
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions.
- Research competition and the external environment to identify and manage risks, threats and opportunities.
- Lead the human capital and organizational transformation of the company.
- Liaise with all external ERP, HR, OD and other consultants.
- Engage and collaborate at all levels to align multiple stakeholders with a comprehensive change strategy and ensure flawless partnering across the whole organization.
- Provide high level of business effectiveness in the following areas: Policies, procedures, processes, systems, organizational structure, and documentation.
- Lead the company towards a culture of excellence and high engagement.
- Report to the CEO continuously about business status in terms of: Planning, organizational performance, and business profitability.
- Advise the CEO about the MACRO level and sensitive areas that he needs to focus on.
- Construct forecasts and analytical models.
- Track business strengths to capitalise on them and its weaknesses to eliminate.
- Recommend top management training and coaching programs.
- Facilitate top management succession plans.
- Enhance quality standards and assurances within the whole organization.
- Manage cross functional organizational projects and committees.
- Prepare and implement annual and operational.
- Prepare the budget for this section / department.
- Provide the needed reports to their managers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Emotionally intelligent and able to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Project/Program Management.
- Multitasking and Delegating.
- Demonstrated professional experience in Organization
- Development/Effectiveness or related Business Consulting.
- Demonstrated expertise in coaching, providing feedback and facilitating high performance Teams at the executive level.
- Ability to lead Organization Design and Alignment efforts including designing operating models, organization structures, and defining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/ patterns and create innovative strategies.
- Proven ability to create transformational change strategies, practical approaches, activities and measures to drive and sustain behaviour change and work closely with senior level stakeholders.
- Proficient in standard business office software.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Be a change agent.
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication (Arabic and English).
- Sound Judgement.
- Research Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff.
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets.
Total Years of Experience:
- Above 15 years of relevant experience in the following areas: organizational planning, organizational performance, organizational profitability, business commercial, CEO, business development, and business strategy in pharmaceutical or relevant industry.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Required: Degree in a relevant subject, such as: Finance, Business Administration, Business Management, Strategy, HR, Organizational Development
- Preferred: MBA
- Arabic and English
- Must holding a Jordinian passport
- 20/ February/ 2019
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة