Oversees the daily onsite operation of the WWTP and CPS and is responsible for the running, maintenance and repair of all mechanical and electrical equipment associated with both, works under the Plant Manager and Deputy Plant Manager and reports directly to them.
- Oversees the Operation and Operators in routine and preventative maintenance on all machinery, electrical equipment, pipes and fittings.
- Oversees all routine maintenance, repairs and overhauls all in accordance with the Operation and Maintenance Manuals including all functional testing.
- Oversees the diagnosis of all component and system problems.
- Oversees, monitors and records all onsite adjustments to the machinery and electrical equipment as directed by the Plant Manager and/or Deputy Plant Manager.
- Reviews printouts of SCADA reports for discussion with the Plant Manager and Deputy Plant Manager.
- Ensures continuing compliance with the discharge parameters.
- Checks, evaluates and keeps records of all Operation and Maintenance Cards for each individual item of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Checks and maintains all site facilities.
- Implements and maintains all procedures and equipment so as to comply with Palestinian Laws, policies and procedures
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field of engineering (mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, mechatronics)
- Seven (7) years’ experience in a similar position
- Familiar with the operation of a WWTP and its machineries and equipment.
- Knowledge of welding and metal processing.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Lives in Gaza strip.
- 45 years of age or less.
- Driver’s license is a plus.
Qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application and submit it online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.