The Pragma Corporation seeks a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID-funded Accelerated Competitiveness for Enterprises (ACE) Project. The project will aim to increase private sector-led economic growth in West Bank-Gaza, through increased competitiveness of targeted sectors and through improvements in the business and investment enabling environment. The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for overall implementation, results and management of the project. The COP must serve as the primary point of contact with USAID with regard to day-to-day implementation and management matters relating to the contract. The COP must ensure that the activities and results are implemented in a timely manner within the approved budget.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Graduate degree in a field relevant to private sector development. In circumstances where a candidate possesses exceptional relevant experience (defined as a minimum of 15 years of experience) but lacks a graduate degree, exceptional relevant experience will be considered.
· Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience managing complex private sector development programs in a developing country, preferably in the West Bank and Gaza or the Middle East or North Africa.
· Minimum of five years of experience in a supervisory role with projects of similar size and complexity.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Verbal and written fluency in Arabic is desirable.
· Previous work experience in the West Bank and Gaza or the Middle East is desirable.
If interested and qualified for the position, please send your resume to: [email protected] . Please include “Chief of Party, West Bank-Gaza” in the subject line of your email