A prestigious local company is hiring for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This enterprise is known for its reputable work and growing network of stakeholders. The CFO vacancy is a perfect fit for individuals looking to advance in the financial field and grow their Palestinian and global network.
- Maintains financial well-being of the company by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops financial organizational strategies by delivering relevant financial and accounting data, analytics, and recommendations to align monetary operational objectives with organizational objectives.
- Establishes financial operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems, and implementing change.
- Outlines financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Stakeholders relations management (banks-suppliers- BOD members- Customers- auditors)
- Executes cash-flow management, collection enhancement, and bank- facilities utilization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Financial planning and strategy
- Managing profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate finance
- Budget development
- Tax Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, masters is a plus.
- CFA or CPA is a must.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent financial reporting technical skills.
Applicants should send their CV`s to this email: [email protected]