An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Head of Accounting Section (Chief Accountant)
The Chief Accountant will provide financial and accounting services to NNUH in accordance to accepted financial regulations and accounting principles, preparing financial and performance reports with annual budgets and reviews and internal controls. The role is also responsible for ensuring the financial records of the hospital are accurate and properly maintained with regular/periodic reports.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Administration / Management:
- Advising on the improvement of financial systems, policies & processes and internal controls in line with the NNUH’s overall Vision, Mission and strategic objectives.
- Enforce financial strategies and regulations across NNUH.
- Management and co-ordination of daily operations of the Accounting to support the achievement of overall Section’s goals and objectives.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Provide strategic analysis and support the CFO and BOD in strategic planning & decision making for NNUH.
Budgeting & Reporting:
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts and financial statements within the required time periods and in accordance with International financial reporting standards.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the finance/operations teams in monitoring expenditures, analyzing income & margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Answer/report to all management and audit inquiries.
- Overall supervision and provide appropriate coordination, delegation, coaching and support to the Section’s personnel to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Keep up to date of new regulations or policies which may affect NNUH’s cash flows or financial activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution. MBA or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline is preferred.
- Professional qualification such as CPA, CMA, CFA or similar qualification will be considered a plus.
- At least (5) years’ experience in a financial management with at least (2) years in supervisory role.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field is a definite advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and ERP systems knowledge, Hospital Management Information system (HMIS) experience is preferred
- A solid understanding of financial reporting & accounting principles, organization, planning.
- records management and general administration.
- Working knowledge of statutory financial compliance legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in Arabic & English language.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 24 October, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH), and everyone will be notified of the result of the employment application via email.
NNUH wishes everyone all the best in their professional endeavors.