AlWataniah Towers (Abraj) is a subsidiary of National Insurance Company, and public shareholding real estate company in Palestine, established in 1995 to sell, purchase, and manage real estate and lands. its capital is USD 11,000,000.
Abraj is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the following position:
- Managing Abraj books and transactions, and performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Ensuring proper allocation of revenues and expenses to appropriate GL accounts.
- Preparing Abraj financial statements and reports.
- Assist with setting strategic plans, policies, budgets, and forecasts.
- Monitoring bank account balances and transferring funds as needed.
- Managing the payments to Abraj’s suppliers.
- Supervising the payment of monthly payroll.
- Processing income, VAT, property, and education taxes.
- Interacting with the external auditors in completing their audit requirements.
- Monitoring Abraj investments (Stocks, bonds, real estate, etc…).
- Other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, finance, and preparation of financial statements and reports.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in accounting or comparable degree. A master degree is preferable.
- Having CPA, ACPA, or CMA certificate is preferable.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical skills, financial planning and analysis background.
- Accurately prepares written accounting correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional.
- Listens to others and works within a team.
- Professional communication with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, and directors.
- Maintains a positive attitude and high standards of performance.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High ability to work under tight deadlines, flexibility and adaptability.
- Creative, innovative, decision maker, problem solver, leader, negotiator and persuasive.
- Lives in Ramallah/Al Bireh City.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by following the link below:
(www.nic-pal.com/career). The closing date for applications is Wednesday 06/04/2022.