A private company based in Ramallah is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil “Chief Accountant” position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review accounting and supporting documents and transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Review accurate, complete, and timely financial reporting, including monthly accrual/projection spreadsheets, and ensure timely submission..
- Review the internal financial control systems to ensure that appropriate mechanisms, procedures, and systems are in place.
- Review and ensure proper authorization and approval and timely processing of payment/reimbursement requests for employees/suppliers/vendors.
- Plan, perform and supervise internal & external audit.
- Submission of all tax withholdings (payroll income tax, deduction at source) to relevant parties.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree Accounting, CPA is surplus.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, finance, and preparation of financial statements and reports.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems/ Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP is surplus.
Applications will be received by mail [email protected].
The last date for receiving CV is 15/06/2021.