International Building a better World
CHF International is implementing a Technical Assistance and Training program (TAT) in the West Bank and Gaza with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This Program will provide technical assistance and capacity building to lending institutions, primarily commercial banks, through on-the-job, and classroom training of loan officers. The Program will work closely with partner banks, and others to ensure that the development and delivery of technical assistance to lending institutions is supportive of the objectives and consistent with strategies developed in cooperation with participating banks and technical assistance resources. The position is funded by USAID for 2.5 years with possible extension. CHF International is seeking qualified candidates to assume the following position
Driver - Location: Al-Bireh/Ramallah. Duration: 12 Months renewable
Responsibilities: He/She will drive program vehicles to transport staff, consultants, and/or goods to various locations. Pick up and drop off program staff and consultants from/to the airport and other border crossings. Deliver and collect mail as needed by program staff.
· High school diploma.
· Holder of driving license for more than 5 years with excellent driving skills and safety record.
· Previous experience working as a driver for international organizations is an asset.
· Jerusalem ID holder.
· Reliability, punctuality, tactfulness and commitment.
· Fluent in Arabic and English.
· Thorough knowledge of traffic rules and regulations and WB and Israel road network.
· Willingness to occasionally work beyond official working hours.
· Strong references required.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] or fax to 02-2420847 no later than Thursday, April 9th, 2009. Candidates must clearly indicate which position they are applying for. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. CHF International is an equal opportunity employer.