A Private Sector Company is seeking to hire the CEO's Office Manager based in its office - Ramallah, Palestine
Minimum main tasks and duties
- Managing the CEO's schedule and calendar, including coordinating meetings and appointments with all parties
- Handling sensitive and confidential information all the time.
- Arranging and coordinating travel itineraries, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, and visas.
- Assist in preparing various reports and presentations.
- Writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications letters.
- Preparing meeting materials and agenda, organizing meetings, and attending to meeting inside and outside office, taking minutes, and documentation.
- Manage and maintaining filing system Soft and Hard.
- Manage lists of contact for persons and entities for reference.
- Other duties as might be requested.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: BA in Business administration and another related fields.
Experience: 5-8 years related experience in similar positions.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and HR skills
- Excellent English language Communication Skills (verbal and written) is a must.
- Knowledge In Hebrew is an added value.
- Excellent Knowledge in using MS Applications, word, excel Power and Point Application. MS Project and other applications and software's is a value added.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CVs to the following Email Address [email protected] no later than 20-08-2023.