A reputable company in Amman, Jordan working in the area of Internet and Connectivity Provision is looking for a CEO/COO to hire through Business Alliance/Levant Gulf HR.
Summary Scope of Work:
The CEO/COO will be responsible for successful managing and developing a telecom services company, and will be responsible for its growth as well as effective operations. As the main face of the company, he/she is expected to build, manage and thrive the business in a fierce competitive industry. This will include development and implementation of strategic launch plans to advance the company’s vision, mission, and objectives and to promote new services, revenue, profitability and growth.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Benefits: Car allowance, Health insurance, Performance-based bonus, Social Security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The CEO/COO will mainly be responsible for:
- Company overall management and P&L
- Strategy and execution
- Commercial growth planning and execution
More details of expectations are listed below:
- Manage the overall profit and loss of the company.
- Develop, launch and manage commercialization plans.
- Provide guidance and leadership to commercial planning and functions (marketing, sales, business development, partnerships), and also to operational and financial functions.
- Implement a localized perspective on all aspects of the supply chain, forecasting, branding, service delivery, etc.
- Proactively communicate and build relations with relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain and manage healthy relations with the regulatory authorities.
- Track and monitor on the progress of execution against project plans and to report progress as per KPIs.
- Achieve commercial and financial targets, and other launch metrics, as assigned by the BoDs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proven management experience including developing profitable strategies and completing successful business development initiatives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- A thorough understanding of sales, marketing, personnel and financial management.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to lead and motivate the company’s staff.
- Excellent communication and representation skills.
- IT literacy is a must.
- A track record of integrity and full agreement with the financial ambitions and broader purposes of the business.
- Deep and hands-on understanding of telecom and IT infrastructure
- Proven management and commercial experience in the field of telecom, IT and internet provision
- Ability to build and manage technical and admin team
- Deep understanding of the telecom sector in Jordan, MENA region and international trends with regard to regulation, technology transformation, customer needs and behavior, revenue streams and related services.
Total Years of Experience:
- 10+ years with at least 5 years as General / Commercial Manager
Education & Certificates Required:
- Advanced degree in Engineering, IT, Business, ICT or related fields
- MBA or equivalent
- Proficient in English and Arabic
*Holding a Jordanian National Number is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة