The CEO Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO in managing his tasks as needed, most notably appointments, writing emails, phone calls and other communication.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms in accordance to CEO instructions
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take Meetings minutes if needed.
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports upon request
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to the admin team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff upon request.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Minimum total 3 years field experience
- Fluency in using Google Apps
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- 1-year secretary degree
- Arabic / good English oral and written
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing
- Accurately prepares written correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional across languages
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members
- Presents to volunteers, staff and donors professionally
- Appreciation of and dedication to the cause of PCRF
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Shows initiative in interacting with and collaborating with team members on projects and organization’s activities
- Use every opportunity to learn from team members
Interested Candidates from Ramallah and Al-Bireh only are welcome to send their CV’s on:
no later than September 20, 2018