Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes besides the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
Primary role of this position includes registering patients and billing the services. Job holder will be in charge of all paper work related to patient admission, discharge, billing, coverage, also the primary purpose of this position is to create a positive impression as the first point of contact for patients and their families.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Registers efficiently all in and out patients arriving for treatment at HFH with minimum waiting time
- Maintains good communication with the parents and visitors of patients providing them with the required information.
- Follows-up with the medical insurance companies on any coverage request.
- Issues bills and collects payment from patients, applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts in the computer system, and reconciles daily cash.
- Ensures accurate billing and registration of services in terms of service type and payment coverage.
- Communicates with family members on various services offered by HFH and methods of payment.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is a must.
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on Morning and afternoon shifts if needed.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience.
- Priority for applicant’s form Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hours maximum by Wednesday 29, January 2020.