PRCS is looking for a skilled Call Center Supervisor who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve services quality at PRCS 101 emergency management center. The Call Center Supervisor will assist in developing the call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge about emergency services and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support people in need. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer/beneficiates service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of PRCS emergency management services.
To be a successful Call Center Supervisor, He/she should be focused on improving the team of representatives and call center practices. He/she should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the services, and the issues representatives are facing on daily basis.
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide help to people in need.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry callers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring representatives are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and beneficiaries satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Monitor the performance of the call center systems and report to responsible management team.
- Monitor the daily performance of the representatives.
- Monitor the data flow between the emergency teams in fields, EMS station and the emergency management call center to make sure that all data are accurate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Health Information systems, Health Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Lead/Supervisor in a high-volume call center setting, health care preferred.
- More education or experience related to Emergency Health Management is PLUS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication both in Arabic and English.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with PRCS services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including Linux, SQL applications, phone systems, VOIP, Asterisks, VMware, Windows Servers, Networking, GIS and troubleshooting techniques, Power BI, Tableau.
- Proficiency with analytics solutions to visualize data and share insights across the organization.
- Proficiency in call centers protocols
- Proficiency in emergency call centres protocols is plus
- Strong understanding of Call Center statistical analysis and reporting.
- First aid training and advance emergency medical trainings is plus
- Knowledgeable with the medical terminologies.
- Certified Call Center Supervisor or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Ability to be available 24/7 for any emergency.
- Resident in Ramallah is Must
The qualified applicant should submit their CVs to [email protected] not later than 28 April 2020