BA/LGHR is recruiting a Business Strategy Specialist for a leading company, located in Ramallah, Palestine. The ideal candidate must possess business & financial analysis skills.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Type of Contract: 1-2 Years Contract. Possibility to be permanent depending on performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine targets for the organization and prepare strategic plans to ensure that those targets are met.
- Analyzing existing strategies and practices, identifying areas for improvement, and developing innovative strategies related to the goals they help establish.
- Responsible for focusing on expanding revenue sources for the company.
- Responsible for reporting to management staff and may also make presentations to corporate investors or others.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 2-4 years in the field of analysis and research.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: to be able to review the information and develop solutions.
- Able to communicate effectively with the staff that will be actively involved in implementing plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: to be able to interact with staff, managers, and investors.
- Leadership skills for motivating staff and providing direction.
- Strong written communication skills since the work involve preparing documents.
- Basic computer skills, including the knowledge of how to use MS Word and PowerPoint, are required.
- Able to travel to attend training courses, conferences and workshops locally, regionally, or internationally
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or any relevant fields.
- Certifications in Business analysis or financial analysis.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة