Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Business Shuttle Coach
For a period of 12 months, renewable
In the framework of food security and livelihoods programming in West Bank, the Business Shuttle Coach will support the Head of Project in the implementation, monitoring and field evaluation of projects. The Business Shuttle Coach will collaborate fully with the Head of Project in the following general tasks:
- To select the beneficiaries, based on their background, abilities, business ideas and motivation
- To develop and carry out coaching of groups and individual beneficiaries on business development, in order to acquire personal and professional skills that will allow them to start an entrepreneurial initiative.
- To assist, oversee and guide the Enterprise Development beneficiary in developing clear goals and objectives for the entrepreneurial initiative established by them.
- To help the Enterprise Development beneficiary in acquiring the resources needed to operate a successful entrepreneurial initiative, and to identify appropriate solutions for identified business constraints.
- To encourage and motivate the Enterprise Development beneficiary, building their sense of self-worth and confidence.
In the current context, the Business Shuttle Coach will:
- Define, in coordination with the team, the activities work plan related to the support to the Income Generating Activities (IGAs)-businesses.
- Define and manage the alliances with the pertinent stakeholders and actors.
- Carry out group and individual coaching sessions and provide training according to the established methodology: evaluation of the entrepreneurial profile and development of technical and soft skills.
- Assist in preparing monitoring plans and implementation procedures for each activity.
- Assist in the preparation of time schedules and household survey tools.
- Capacity building of internal staff, and Enterprise Development for beneficiary participating in the action in the specific areas related to entrepreneurial initiative established.
- Elaborate all training materials and work methodology to develop the Business Coaching and mentorship technical work plan with the Enterprise Development beneficiary owners.
- Daily reporting of field activities to the Head of Project (materials delivered, work achieved, beneficiaries’ attendance, obstacles and constraints) taking into consideration reporting requirements and monitoring and/or evaluation tools and indicators.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Administration, social science, social education or any related field. Postgraduate in Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Management of Groups; Marketing and Sales and Communications.
- Proven relevant field experience in food security context in the West Bank.
- Experience as coach/mentor, preferably facilitation of groups, with a non-traditional approach.
- Experience of working with groups in risk of social exclusion and/or disadvantaged communities in the area of intervention.
- Experience as business development consultant or entrepreneur.
- Knowledge in Livelihood program implementation, preferably in the West Bank.
- Experience in the business sector and/or supervising projects focusing on Income Generating Activities will be an asset.
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Team worker.
- Ability to work in complex environments with challenges.
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Valid Driving License.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 11/04/2019
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.