BA/LGHR is recruiting Business Process Automation Specialist for a leading Services company located in Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Business Process Automation Specialist is responsible to develop Commercial Digital Strategy and Roadmap, Lead Company efforts with Stakeholders to implement the strategy, and monitor and report performance of commercial digital KPIs
Type of Contract: Permanent
Percentage of Travel Time: Moderate (within West Bank and Gaza)
Benefits: Benefits as per internal policy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy and Roadmap:
- Develop Commercial Digital Strategy
- Develop Commercial Digital Roadmap
- Lead Company efforts with Stakeholders regarding Strategy & Roadmap
- Implement Digital roadmap in coordination with stakeholders
- Project manage various digital initiatives.
- Monitor and report performance of Commercial Digital KPIs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Must have significant knowledge of Digital Service, Digital Sales and Digital Marketing
- Must have strong project management skills
- MS Office skills
- Online skills
- Digital Customer Experience
- Project tracking and monitoring
- Communicating effectively
- Customer Focus
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and Organizing
Total Years of Experience:
- At least 6 years of working experience in a service provider environment of which at least 3 years must be in digitization/automation function.
Education & Certificates Required:
- BSc in marketing/Business/ MIS or related subject
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة