B-Hub at Birzeit University (www.birzeit.edu/en/b-hub ) provides business development services to startups and existing companies through individual mentoring in all technical and business fields such as development of new marketing strategies, development of new products, CRM, optimization of the production processes; design of new equipment, business planning, organic agriculture, market research, etc.
B-Hub serves startups and existing companies of any size, operating in any industry, registered or unregistered, and located anywhere in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem).
B-Hub is looking for qualified young professionals with at least 5 years of experience with private companies or own business, who are interested to become business and technical mentors.
In general, the scope of work will include the following tasks:
- Diagnostic visits to companies to understand their current performance and bottlenecks
- Collection of internal and market data through interviews, meetings, and desk research
- Data analysis and suggestion of solutions to problems facing the companies
- Provision of solutions / services in the field of expertise
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, industrial engineering, operations management, or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience of working with private companies or own business
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic, verbal and writing
Apply to: [email protected] (please indicate “Business Mentor” in the subject line; emails without the title in the subject line will be disregarded).