B-Hub at Birzeit University enhances performance of startups and existing companies through mentoring services in all technical and business fields such as development of new marketing strategies, development of new products, CRM, optimization of the production processes; design of new equipment, business planning, organic agriculture, market research, etc.
B-Hub serves existing companies of any size, operating in any industry, registered or unregistered, and located anywhere in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem).
B-Hub is looking for young talented university graduates with at least 2 years of experience with private companies, who are interested to become business and technical mentors.
All interested and eligible candidates will be required to implement one assignment with a B-Hub beneficiary to test their mentoring capacity (on a paid basis). Candidates who will succeed in the trial assignments will be invited to join the B-Hub pool of business and technical mentors (initially, on a basis of consulting contracts).
The trial assignment will include the following tasks:
- Diagnostic visits to companies to understand their current performance and bottlenecks
- Collection of internal and market data through interviews, meetings, and desk research
- Data analysis and suggestion of solutions to problems facing the companies
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, industrial engineering, financial management, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience of working with private companies
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic, verbal and writing
Apply to: [email protected] (please indicate “Business Mentor” in the subject line).