Birzeit University announces the need for a “Business Mentor" with a Full time temporary contract on a project at Center for Continuing Education, according to the following terms and qualifications:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Business Mentor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct the initial visits to the companies applied to the B-Hub services to collect initial information and understand the companies needs.
- Form a team of students from relevant specializations, who will work with each company.
- Arrange for the 1st meeting with the students team and facilitate the 1st meeting.
- Supervise and guide students while they are developing questions and tools for the 1st diagnostic visit.
- Schedule the diagnostic visits with the companies; Conduct diagnostic visits to the companies’ sites
- Follow up with the student teams on recording the data collected in the visits and sharing the records with all team members
- Data analysis with the student teams; identification of problems / bottlenecks facing the companies.
- Prepare a presentation for the companies on solutions proposed for problems / bottlenecks; visit the companies and discuss the solutions proposed; finalize the deliverables expected from the B-Hub.
- Lead the student teams in the development of solutions agreed upon with each company; participate as a technical expert if applicable; recommend and engage new technical experts if needed.
- Record the mentoring progress into special forms and platforms.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements: (Qualifications & Skills):
- Strong analytical skills.
- A university degree in business related fields; preferably a degree in industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience of working with production or agro companies in engineering or management positions.
- Mentoring experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic, verbal and writing.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work in different West Bank localities.
Application must be submitted online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
The Deadline for applications is September 17, 2018.