B-Hub at Birzeit University is an innovation space designed to nurture ideas and creativity and provide an environment which is conducive to creating new businesses or developing existing ones by providing a unique and highly flexible combination of business development processes, people, academia and infrastructure.
The B-Hub serves all potential Palestinian entrepreneurs, whether Birzeit University or other university’s students or graduates, colleges, and vocational schools; as well as owners of existing companies – of any size, operating in any industry, registered or unregistered, and located anywhere in Palestine (including East Jerusalem).
The B-Hub (administered currently by Birzeit University’s Center for Continuing Education) is looking for a qualified expert to provide business mentoring / business development services to startups and companies, mainly operating in production, agro, and service fields.
The services are provided to meet the companies needs and include the development of new marketing strategies, new products, CRM, business planning, market research, etc, in addition to trainings in various business fields.
Business Mentor will be responsible for:
- Diagnostic visits to companies and startups
- Collection of internal and market data
- Data analysis and development of solutions to problems facing the enterprises and startups (in business/management related fields)
- Training of potential entrepreneurs and companies’ staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Master degree in business administration, industrial engineering or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience of working with production or agro companies
- Consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic, verbal and writing
Apply to: [email protected] (please indicate “Business Mentor” in the subject line of your email).