In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Design, roll-out and handover an automated business registration system at the Ministry of National Economy.
- Transfer skills to Ministerial staff on system maintenance and management.
- Develop a regulatory framework to create an enabling business environment for home-based businesses.
- Maintain open and timely communications with project stakeholders, including international donors and relevant Ministries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business environment reforms, with strong technical abilities in business simplification reforms.
- Proven experience in the automation of company registration processes.
- Demonstrated ability in building effective working relations with high-level government officials, donor partners and multitude of local stakeholders.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Commitment to multi-culturalism.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة