Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Business Development Officer
For a period of 16 months
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Support Business Shuttle Coach in the delivering specific trainings and mentoring in business plans development
- Evaluate the beneficiaries’ business plans and ideas
- Follow up the application of AAH entrepreneurship methodology and prepare related presentations, reports regarding the status of the ongoing businesses
- Identify beneficiaries needed technical and managerial support and refer them to the related technical expert within or outside AAH
- Support project beneficiaries to create networks and connections in the market to secure job and business opportunities.
- Support the beneficiaries in promoting their ongoing businesses through proposing different innovative and efficient ideas and tools.
- Prepare time schedules and tools for beneficiary and household surveys.
- Assist in the development of project database for all the project stakeholders and partners including (private sector actors, training centers, trade unions and public institutions).
- Conduct training to beneficiaries in different topics related to their ongoing and proposed businesses.
- Coordinate with external trainers hired by AAH to deliver specific technical trainings for Income Generation Activities-IGA beneficiaries.
- Coordinate with the Business Shuttle Coach to assign IGA beneficiaries to vocational and professional trainings based on needs’ assessment.
- Daily reporting of field activities to the Head of Project (materials delivered, work achieved, beneficiaries’ attendance, obstacles and constraints) taking into consideration reporting requirements and monitoring and/or evaluation tools and indicators.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Development Studies, Business Management, Social Work and the like.
- Proven relevant field experience in food security context in the West Bank
- Minimum of 2 years in designing, conducting and following up small and medium businesses.
- Minimum experience of 2 years working on projects of social insertion of people in situation of exclusion or social vulnerability.
- Past experience in following up business development, marketing and private sector liaison
- Adavnce communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in complex environments with challenges.
- Very good in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English
- Valid Driving License.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 15/01/2020
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.