An Institution specializing in educational services located in Nablus is looking to add a seasoned, energetic and self-motivated Business Development Leader reporting directly to the General Manager. Leading both the business development and sales services. the successful candidate will directly manage product definition and rollout to leading universities, schools and private sector companies in Palestine, as well manage quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- The Business Development Leader is accountable for all of the technical activities within each client and the growth of the relationship with the technical leaders within each account.
- Accountable for creating and developing sales strategies to enhance business growth and identify key segments for each product and service.
- Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services.
- Prepare sales and marketing budgets.
- Arrange schedule, and conduct periodic visits to potential customers that aim at meeting the company's targets and objectives.
- Create opportunities to position the Company as a leading educational services partner
- Identify and develop new potential with existing clients.
- To create, foster and enrich relationship within each client account, becoming the trusted partner for decision makers within the client.
- Generate new business and serve existing accounts through extensive telemarketing and field sales activities.
- Regularly update competitor’s information, such as, but not limited to, pricing, new product specifications with the Company General Manager.
- Create opportunities to position the Company as a leading educational services partner.
- Be a champion of our culture, values and behaviours ensuring that the team is at the heart of our thinking in day-to-day operational activity, change projects and strategic planning.
- Investigate, listen and understand the customer in great details, understand working practices and important challenges and with that context create further sales opportunities through the deployment of further affinity use cases and products.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The ideal candidate will have
- Both a wide-ranging knowledge of the Palestinian educational service marketplace but also a pragmatic understanding of delivering effective education.
- Excellent understanding of up-and-coming and world-class educational trends and technologies.
- Have strong project delivery and operational management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication abilities in Arabic and English and a keen eye for detail.
- They must be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Sales/ Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in sales position preferably in educational services or any other related filed.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- High proficiency of English (oral & written), not less than B1 , and excellent Arabic command (oral & written).
- Highly dynamic and proactive
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible regarding work times
- Ability to travel between Palestinian cities.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary depending on successfully meeting the company sales targets, we offer a generous annual bonus.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their CV to [email protected] no later than November 9th, 2019, noting that only shortlisted will be considered.