BA/LGHR is recruiting a Business Development Lead for a regional company working in the Telecommunications Value Added Services (VAS), operating in the MENA region, and has an office in Ramallah, Palestine. The company provides its services to both of the mobile operators in Palestine.
Reporting to: Commercial Business Head
Type of Contract: 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the existing business.
- Acquire new clients to generate new business in the area.
- Managing relationships with clients, partners, and mobile operators.
- Follow up on commercial files.
- Develop the customer portfolio of the company (Telephone operator, supplier).
- Identification of opportunities and their achievements.
- Coordinate and mobilize resources and suppliers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar function, especially in B2B, B2C, VAS.
- Working experience in the Telecommunication field.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Strong connection/ relationships within the operators.
- Result and Solution-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to travel regional or world wid as per the business needs.
Total Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or any relevant fields.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified trainers can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة