One of the leading companies in Palestine in the field of pharmaceuticals located in Ramallah is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Business Development & Business Intelligence
- Daily management and oversight of all active projects in the Enterprise IT Implementation project portfolio.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working on project teams using various project methodologies is preferred.
- Create and maintain KPI calculations using the Business Intelligence data platform
- Assist in the design and implementation of the standard report template to be used for all standard reports
- Create and maintain all standard reports and analysis as needed
- Communicate status of requested reporting support quickly and efficiently
- Develop subject matter expertise on the data and reporting environment
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders across the company (Sales, marketing, finance, …) in implementation of business and product strategy
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor of Computer Science
2 years of experience in the same field.
Fluent in Arabic and English
Committed and able to work under pressure
Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work history
- 2 years of SQL code experience with a minimum of 2 years BI development Qlik Sense
- Moderate knowledge of Business Intelligence data presentation concepts
- Moderate knowledge of CRM databases (Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics preferred)
- Moderate knowledge of relational databases
- Advanced Excel skills, and proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask, stay flexible and prioritize accordingly in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to the demands of a productive, successful sales organization
- Distinctive problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish. Meets deadlines
- Ability to interpret data and provide recommendations to business
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 21/11/2019. Only short list will be contact.