Chemonics International seeks a Business Development Associate for the USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity in the West Bank and Gaza. Through technical assistance, grants, and facilitating access to finance, BREB: (1) supports partnerships and linkages between regional businesses, civil society, and academia that support knowledge and skills transfer; (2) provides direct assistance to companies to generate technology and know-how transfer and expand regional trade; and (3) enhances investment and access to finance in the West Bank Gaza (WBG) from the United States and regional economies. BREB also facilitates a $100-million pipeline for financing by the U.S.-government’s Development Finance Corporation (DFC).
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for supporting Fostering New Markets Team Lead (Component 2) in administering potential interventions with the Palestinian Private Sector Institutions including assisting with the internal preparations and following-up on the implementation of these interventions.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing concepts and ideas that target Palestinian organizations which aim to foster new markets, improve or provide new services to increase exports.
- Assist in conducting analysis of the received proposals.
- Assist with collecting market information.
- Assist in preparing major inputs and planned outcomes for grants/partnerships.
- Follow-up on the implementation of grants/partnerships provided to the stakeholders/organizations.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops, trainings, and events.
- Assist in liaising the collection of M&E data, indicators, and KPIs for the implemented grants.
- Assist in monitoring partnerships/grants and ensure outcomes are delivered.
- Assist in preparing progress reports and communication materials in compliance with the marking and branding procedures of the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, industrial engineering, economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with private sector development and institutions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment and to interact positively with a wide range of stakeholders within an international context.
- Flexibility, good judgment, and ability to work under pressure.
- Previous USAID or other international donor experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to write reports and communication materials.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic is required.
To apply, please complete the form linked below by July 05th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/