About Solutions for Development Consulting Co.
Established in 2005, Solutions for Development Consulting Co. (Solutions) is a privately owned development, management, and business consulting company. We engage with our clients to create change that drives economic and business development. We believe in data driven solutions to empower clients’ strategy, tactics and actions.
General Description of the Position
Solutions for Development is looking to hire a full time self-charged Business Consultant, who has an understanding of the Palestinian economic and business environment, key industries and possess a good technical and analytical economic, business and management skills. The Consultant will be expected to perform varied and duties and tasks that needs independent judgment, in order to provide creative business, economic and management solutions.
Development of a deep understanding for the clients’ needs and develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical, trust-based relationships with our customers.
- Planning and designing required research tools and efficient implementation of the process of data gathering, quality control, leading the quantitative, and qualitative analysis, with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring quality delivery of tasks from subordinates, associates and external consultants.
- Attaining a high level of client satisfaction.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent research and data mining skills and know-how.
- Excellent ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative analysis tools.
- Good business acumen and solid current business and industry trends relevant to the Palestinian market and Solutions.
- In-depth business process capabilities and insights.
- Demonstrating ability to adapt new knowledge quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic. Advanced writing skills are required.
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about research and finding solutions for complex issues.
- A professional manner in all communication, behavior, and attitude
- Self-development initiator.
- Punctual to the company’s roles and policies.
- Eagerness to share knowledge with team members.
Education & Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum business consulting related experience of 2 years is required from the MA degree holder and 3 years from the Bachelor degree holder.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) along with a cover letter not exceeding 500 words to [email protected] before 30 of November 2020. The email subject should indicate your full name and the job title (First Name, Last Name- Business Consultant).
- Applications incomplete or received after the deadline will be disregarded.
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted only.