Position: Business and life skills trainers
Location: West Bank
Closing date: June 15th, 2020
Birzeit University Center for Continuing Education (CCE) is looking for well-qualified trainers in the fields of business idea generation, business modeling, business planning, and life skills (business communication, negotiation, presentation, stress management, healthy work habits, etc).
The trainers will be engaged on a consultancy basis in the delivery of various CCE trainings in different West Bank localities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven experience in delivery of training workshops in the above-mentioned subject
- Relevant educational background; a master degree is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with production or agro companies and consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic, verbal and writing
In your CV, please cover the following areas (if applicable):
- Training workshops delivered in the past 3 years with details about: the subjects, the number of training hours, beneficiary groups, contract holder, training material used (self-developed, provided by an employer, co-developed with other authors, etc), hourly fees
- Consulting services delivered to the private companies / startups in the past 3 years with details about: the beneficiaries, contract holder, services provided, daily consulting fees
Apply to: [email protected] (please indicate in the subject field the name of the position, e.g., Business Trainer).