Dimensions Consulting (est. 2007) is a Palestinian firm specialized in regional business consultancy services, with clients including Private Sector, Multinational Organizations, Public Sector, and Non-Profit Institutions in the MENA Region. Our track-record demonstrates our deep understanding of a wide range of business environments and issues, and our ability to share and apply our knowledge of organizational planning, development, and monitoring in answering our clients’ needs. Our company is devoted to providing thorough, in-depth, and complete analysis while continuing to innovate and offer new perspectives in the industry.
Dimensions works as a subcontractor for Chemonics International in implementing USAID West Bank/Gaza – Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB). BREB aims to promote economic growth and opportunities for Palestinians, especially for youth and women to enhance the capacity of businesses to flourish, export, and create good jobs; forge partnerships between companies, research organizations, and academia to catalyze technology and know-how transfer for Palestine; and support civil society and other initiatives to provide internships, training, and career prospects for youth.
Dimensions seeks to hire – for its BREB subcontract a full-time mid-level Business Advisor in the North and middle of West Bank. We are looking for reliable, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and passionate professionals to contribute to Dimensions’ efforts in meeting the expectations of its customers.
- Develop a pipeline of companies eligible for technical assistance.
- Lead and contribute to the efforts to provide direct assistance/solutions to Palestinian companies.
- Help establish and provide regional advisory services across the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Oversee technical assistance of other activities such as grants to implement agreements with the assisted companies.
- Coordinate and create synergies with other components of the implemented projects.
- Respond to information requests from donors, customers, and projects’ management.
- High quality, timely contributions to the reporting requirements, including monthly newsletter, social media, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports for customers / donors, and other communications and reporting materials.
- Professionally and effectively present projects to donors, government entities, and private sector stakeholders, as requested.
- Contribute to the efforts of achieving projects’ targets and KPIs.
- Forge cross-border partnerships for the benefit of Palestinian enterprises
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Five to ten years of related experience in business promotion and the private sector. Strong preference for individuals that have worked directly in the private sector, including small and medium enterprises (SMEs), start-ups, and business consulting, with a clear private sector and business focus.
- Through understanding of business models, strategy, and execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills in establishing relationships with stakeholder firms, regional officials, the private sector, NGOs, etc.
- Commitment to getting the job done and willingness to put in the time required to ensure that all assignments are conducted on a timely fashion.
- Commitment to excellence, reflected managing a team that provides deliverables on time, without mistakes, carefully documented, and overall of the highest quality.
- A great desire to be successful with high ethical standards.
- A strong team spirit and cooperation with colleagues.
- Fluency in Arabic and English required. Knowledge of Hebrew preferred but not required.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and regionally.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected]
You can contact Dimensions at 02-2986793 for any questions or assistance.
The deadline for applying is 30th March 2023.