- Design and lead the implementation of recovery and revitalization programs.
- Contributes to technical reports and success stories.
- Conduct assessment and survey for business in designated region to identify their capacity and market position.
- Design programs and activities to address key challenged and market failure for business in the region.
- Develop business programs and activities to support the development of Palestinian firms related skills especially those demanded by international markets, multinational companies and local Palestinian companies.
- Act as a client relationship manager with a portfolio of beneficiaries.
- Implement a series of activities to support the reestablishment of business leadership capacity in respective region. These activities will include workshops, seminars and meetings locally and regionally.
- Work with the team to ensure that all technical and administrative critical path actions necessary to meet schedules, deadlines and deliverables are identified, programmed and acted upon.
- Prepare technical implementation documents such as Scopes of Work for consultants and subcontractors, and grant agreements.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating various project activities, events and interventions including planning, budgeting and financial logistics.
- Actively follow-up on implementation of the project’s activities with the stakeholders based on the directions of Senior Business Advisor.
- Assist the Senior Business Advisor with reports and deliverables writing as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business, marketing, engineering or other related field preferred. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- 9 years of overall work experience facilitating businesses, projects, operations, or activities.
- At least 7 years in a relevant technical field or industry supporting private sector development.
- Proven experience in writing high quality technical and administrative reports, scopes of work, or other fundamental project or grant activity implementation documents
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Arabic
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Previous work experience in Palestine or the Middle East desired.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.