A Palco company working in FMCG desires to hire a distinguished Brand Manager:
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
What does a Brand Manager do?
- Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
- If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 30/06/2020 by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.