Position type and closing date
Full time position, National Position.
Location: Based in Gaza
Supervising: No supervision responsibilities
Closing date for applications: 19/06/2022
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering.
- At least with 3- 5 years of demonstrated experience in biomedical engineering and preferably in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including an understanding of hospital operations or alternate care providers.
- Knowledge and experience with high-end equipment such as Anesthesia, Imaging, and Diagnostic Equipment, including the repair, calibration and maintenance of this equipment.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and in Arabic.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with departments and staff and work effectively with them.
- Effective communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented and demonstrated flexibility.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Respect, Promote Ethical Values and human rights. In addition to Maintain professional relationships and act as guides and advocates.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below