Innotech – As a growing company, aims to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
At Innotech, we seek motivated individuals to manage the development of our software platform. We value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for an efficient data engineer with a hard-working attitude to support our data processing activities out of our existing Ramallah office. To ensure smooth onboarding, you will receive intense training at Head Quarters providing a deep insight into the business processes with a focus on data processing frameworks to cultivate a good understanding of operations.
For this unique financial analysis role, our expectations are listed below.
Innotech is seeking to fill a Big Data Engineer opening with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for streamlining the development of unstructured financial data.
- End-to-end data project execution to support the internal processes of a Fintech company.
- Facilitate evaluation of external prefabricated data processing solution vendors.
- Supplement database with external data sources through web scraping.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Support cross-end data model visualization for data relation impact analysis.
- Coordinate communication across departments with various stakeholders.
- Assist product team in data product testing from a data engineering perspective.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python and preferably Java (experience with NLP and deep learning is a plus)
- Proven track record in data ETL development.
- A profound understanding of database domain knowledge, e.g. SQL queries, DB models, schema, and properties.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of financial data engineering or analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing (experience with both market-leading products and the light open-source product is a plus).
- Experience in handlingMS Office apps, especially Excel.
- Project Management skills in order to efficiently coordinate and communicate information from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Experience in working in scrum teams and familiar with agile methodology Very good level of English skills (written and oral), German a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to Germany and staying longer periods of time to be able to understand existing business process flows.
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the art analytical tools.
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment.
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth.
- Support with training and coaching.
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through the link below.
Only applications received through it will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to receiving your application!