RED NOSES Palestine is beginning a new two-year project, “Spreading ‘Humour & Arts’ across Palestinian Hospitals” co-funded by the Austrian Development Agency. The baseline assessment will confirm the current status of the project goals, to serve as a means of comparison for measuring project success.
RED NOSES Palestine (RNPS) is a branch office of RED NOSES International (RNI), the biggest Clowndoctor organisation worldwide, which is based in Vienna, Austria. The mission of RNI and all RED NOSES organisations is “to bring humour and laughter to people in need of joy”.
RNPS’ programmatic focus rests on the children’s programme and visits by clowns to paediatric wards in the West Bank and in East Jerusalem’s hospitals. RNPS has also started to widen its programmatic scope to include senior citizens, refugees and people with disabilities. At the same time, RNPS has intensified its awareness raising and advocacy efforts towards a greater recognition of clowning as an effective mental health and psychosocial support tool for children in Palestinian hospitals.
The project, “Spreading ‘Humour & Arts’ across Palestinian Hospitals: Providing Child-Friendly Mental Health and Psycho-Social Support Services,” starts January 1, 2020 and ends December 31, 2021. The long-term objective of the project is to contribute to a supportive hospital environment in Palestine, where children receiving medical care can exercise their right to humour and creativity and experience increased emotional wellbeing.
The objectives of the Baseline Assessment is to confirm/revise the current value of the indicators as defined in the project’s log frame.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The evaluator or evaluation team need to meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience managing evaluations (minimum 5 references)
- Experience in conducting desk research
- Experience conducting interviews
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Experience or demonstrable interest in artistic interventions
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
To apply, please send the following to [email protected] by January 26th:
- A brief conceptual note of your understanding of this evaluation and your methodological approach
- A reference list of relevant assignments
- CVs of the experts proposed for this evaluation.
- Information on costs charged in EUR