Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Full-Time Head of Base Assistant Intern
For a period of 6 months.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively coordinate with municipalities, village councils and local authority bodies about AAH ongoing and future projects, AAH principles and goals.
- Develop, maintain and/or reinforce a network with different representatives from local institutions and the respective administrative services being the focal point for resolving problems/programmatic/operational and administrative issues with local stakeholders with the support of the Head of Base.
- Prepare stakeholder analysis and their relationship with AAH.
- Prepare MoUs with ministries, municipalities, local partners (for non-project related topics).
- Participate to official meetings when requested and meet regularly key interlocutors
- Anticipate and inform the Head of Base in case of a major change in administrative procedures (authorizations etc.)
- Initiate contact with staff in other AAH departments to exchange detailed; substantive information and coordinating external relations and actions necessary to achieve the work goals set.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration, social sciences, economics, international development or any related field.
- At least two years’ experience in development or humanitarian programming.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Experience in monitoring, and evaluation tools and methods is a plus.
- Experience in working/liaising with Local Governmental Units (village councils and municipalities).
- Knowledge of humanitarian or development programming.
- Knowledge in administrative and effective communication skills
- Reporting skills.
- Creation of follow up tools/build on existing ones.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent in English
- Resident of Hebron or Bethlehem governorates.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to [email protected].
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 6th of August 2020
Please reference the job title as INT/TTPP/20/03 in the subject line of your Email.