Médecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Gaza, we are recruiting a:
BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER
MSF is currently seeking to hire BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER to join our project in Gaza.
Position in the Organization
Reports to (Hierarchical): Logistics Manager /Logistics Coordinator
Reports to (Functional): Logistics Manager /Logistics Coordinator
Job Family: Logistics and Supply
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions
- Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards...) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings ect. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular:
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
- Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
- Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Support any other logistical activities that are required for the proper functioning of the structures with MSF presence.
- To respond hierarchically to the project coordinator and functionally to the logistics coordinator.
- To supervise the MSF OCBA drivers in Gaza.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Secondary Education
Desirable experience in a related field with MSF or other NGOs
Mission language essential; local language desirable
Computer literacy and radio equipment user-knowledge
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Service Orientation L1
- Stress Management L2
المسمى الوظيفي Base and Facilities Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 17 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الثانوية العامة
الخبرة 1 Year
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV in English, with reference details:
Médecins Sans Frontières, Human Resources Department – Gaza Project
Only To: [email protected]
Please write BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: 17th October 2021 at 4:00 PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.
A Security Clearance certificate issued by MOI will required at the last stage of the recruitment process.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF أطباء بلا حدود