YWCA of Jerusalem is implementing a 9- months Project with MJO- GIZ entitled “Yalla let’s work Digital and culinary job opportunities for marginalized Jerusalemite youth.
The program has a major objective to be achieved as below:
Contribute to offering Palestinian youth more job opportunities and facilitate the access of Jerusalemite marginalized youth to labor market by providing vocational training and skills development.
Outputs of the project is as follows:
- Provision of specialized trainings in 2 separate market-oriented topics.
- Provision of the opportunity of introducing the beneficiaries to the market through work-based learning
- Provision of the opportunity of the beneficiaries starting small scale businesses.
- Provision of the opportunity of being employed in the local market.
The purpose of the intervention:
The trainer will provide skills training to 2 groups of marginalized Jerusalemite youth in Barista, allowing them to access the labor market and/or start their own businesses. Each group will have 120 training hours.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A senior trainer with the following experience and competencies is required:
- A diploma or higher degree in a relevant catering or Barista.
- Proven combined experience in areas related to the topic of the training, with specific experience in Barista sector.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Training experience with proven examples pf previous trainings.
The timeframe of the training will be 2 months starting from October 20th, 2022. The trainer must provide a detailed timeframe for each task after signing the contract. In addition, please submit a proposal along with the price offer including the detailed methodology that will be applied to complete this training.
The applicants must have a registered invoice and the application must be VAT included.
For west Bank applications, the applicants must be able to provide Makassa Invoice.
Application requirements and proposal submission details:
Please submit your price offer, proposal including timeframe and methodology), evidence of completing similar assignments, and CV no later than (October 20th, 2022) to the email address [email protected] . Please write “Barista training- Name” in the email subject line. Only shortlisted consultants will be contacted.