Innotech – As a growing company, aims to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
We are looking to hire a Backend Developer to join our company. You will be part of the continued improvement and growth of our Software Solution.
- Responsible for building .Net Core applications.
- Working alongside other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Participate in unit and integration testing.
- Collaboration with QAs on acceptance testing.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization.
- Take requirements and develop software features.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 years+ of experience in ASP.NET including .NET Core versions.
- Excellent Object-Oriented programming and Design Pattern skills.
- Strong experience with Entity Framework Core.
- Build out database design and schema.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations.
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source control.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design or Test-Driven Development.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes.
- Web API experience.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with the Scrum process.
- Must be someone who has a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication (verbal, written, and analytical skills).
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the-art analytical tools.
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment.
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth.
- Support with training and coaching.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Premium insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote working option
- Yearly cash bonuses
- Referral cash bonus
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through the below link:
Only applications received through the link will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to receiving your application!