ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SUITABLE FOR THE JOB
Ketshwa, the advertisement technology startup company based in Jordan and Palestine, is looking for a remote back-end web application developer having hands on experience with NodeJS, Mongo, Typescript, Graphql.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining web applications.
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications.
- Writing high-quality modular and extensible code infrastructure from scratch.
- Managing hosting environments.
- Translating feature requirements into sound software designs.
- Managing the code via source control system (Github/GitLab).
- Deploying and monitoring microservices in AWS infrastructure.
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- Working collaboratively with others remotely.
- Providing new ways to approach problems and build solutions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3-5 years of software development experience, with a strong focus on application development using NodeJs (including Express and NestJS), Mongo, Typescript and Graphql.
- At least a BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of non-relational databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals.
- Proven experience with Linux development environments and containerized applications.
- Experience with CI/CD development (Jenkins/CircleCI/GitLab).
- Knowledge of front-end web technology such as HTML and CSS/SCSS is a plus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Object-oriented programming and design.
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and to experiment with ideas.
Apply for this position only if you are looking to work remotely on a full-time project starting immediately.
Please send your updated CV to [email protected] not later than 16 November 2020 with the following:
- What are your salary expectations per month?
- Is it suitable for you to work under long-term employment contract in a small remote team?
- Are you coming through agency?
- Do you have other commitments (job, education)?