We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Back-End Developer to work with our development team at Ceyac – Ramallah office.
In this position, the developer is responsible for the development, maintenance, troubleshooting and testing under the supervision of the leadership team.
- May be assigned to a small project or to phase(s) of a larger project.
- Solves routine problems using well-documented methods and techniques.
- Learning and beginning to apply specialized knowledge of a technology/discipline.
- Expected to grow skills towards more autonomous programming and troubleshooting.
- Receives daily guidance from development or project leader.
- Works under direct supervision with specific instruction.
- Gains subject matter knowledge in programming language and platform.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Computer Skills Required
- Significant experience with modern web application design and development using JAVA programing language, Spring Framework, and related technologies.
- Design, develop, document, and test the core components of a large Java/Spring enterprise system (web applications, web services, and reusable libraries.
- Experience developing enterprise applications using J2EE/JEE technologies such as Java 8+, Spring Boot, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful).
- Experienced in SSO concepts such as Authorization, Authentication, SSO Protocols such as OAuth2 and SAML.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, Angular, HTML5.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and database design and troubleshooting (PL/SQL).
- Working experience in relational database technologies, knowledge of MySQL.
- Proficient writing SQL.
- Work with requirements analysts, architects, and integration testers to ensure the quality and integrity of the developed code.
- Work with application developers in a team environment and also coordinate with other teams as needed.
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide production support as needed.
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles.
- Experience with Source Control and CM Tools (Git, JIRA).
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software development.
If you find yourself qualified and fitting this job, feel free to apply for it here
Deadline: is October, 31, 2019.