TAP's B2B Sales training-to-employment program helps you land a job opportunity with a European tech company, remotely.
What is B2B Sales?
Think of Photoshop, the image editing software. Photoshop is sold to two main segments:
- Individuals, such as yourself. This is called Business to Consumer (or B2C)
- Corporations, such as Mercedes or Nestle. This is called Business to Business (or B2B)
The process of selling to individuals is quite straightforward, whereas the process of selling to corporations is longer and more complex, requiring a smart, diligent technical salesperson with excellent interpersonal skills to lead it from start to finish.
This program will teach you how to master the complexity of selling a software product to the B2B segment, and qualify you to become a B2B Tech Salesperson who’s ready to work for a European tech company.
What makes this opportunity interesting:
- Technical sales is a great career path
- High salary starting from $1,200 and could go up to $3,000
- Good career growth potential. Many of the top business executives globally started their careers in sales (e.g. Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, and Warren Buffett, the famous investor)
- High job satisfaction: Flexibility and good work life integration
- With TAP, becoming a technical salesperson is an attainable goal:
- No upfront fees
- Online training: Do it from your home
- Short-time investment (3 months)
- TAP is uniquely positioned to deliver:
- We are a Palestinian company, with understanding of the Palestinian youth needs, combined with international reach
- Our training partner is a highly-regarded Swiss company called SalesPlaybook with extensive experience in the sales domain
- We do not just teach. We also coach, mentor, and support you in job placement, through our partnerships with international employers.
- Our class size is small (15 people), so you will get personal attention
Who is TAP?
TAP is a Palestinian-Dutch career acceleration platform designed to unlock remote job opportunities for youth in MENA.
With about a 100 participants so far, TAP has managed to place 80% of its participants in its growing hiring partner network.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Residency in Palestine
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Full-time availability (40 hours / week) from 22 January 2023 to 22 April 2023
- Signing an Income Sharing Agreement, by which you commit to contribute 17% of your salary for 18 months if you are hired, to cover the cost of education
Our screening process is rigorous. After you submit the online application, there are 2 steps before you're admitted:
- Video and written assignments
- Live interview
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]