We are seeking seasoned programmers who have experience in AWS Lambda serverless development environment. We are seeking programmers with experience with AWS lambda as an event-driven, serverless platform on the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Key required skills
- Experience with one or more of the following programming frameworks: Angular, Node.js, or React with a preference for Angular experience.
- Experience on AWS Lambda, S3, PostgreSQL DB, EC2, API Gateway, Cognito, and AWS Glue
- Good understanding of core AWS services uses and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Experience to orchestrate pipelines using Step Functions
- Experience in the CI/CD and automated deployment of code across environment
- Proficiency in developing deploying and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS Glue and Lambda
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs AWS CLI and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Experience in the AWS shared responsibility model
- Experience in the application lifecycle management
- Experience in applying a basic understanding of cloud native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices such as not using secret and access keys in the code instead using IAM roles
- Ability to author maintain and debug code modules on AWS Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Minimum programming experience: 5+ years
Please send CVs/Resumes to the following email address: [email protected]
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.