Attention Native English speakers--English As a Second Language Teacher (TESL)-Full time
Hebron University educators are responsible for preparing and delivering rigorous, high-quality instruction in their assigned content areas. Every academic year we receive hundreds of students for English language teaching at all levels. We seek energetic, creative teachers who will engage with their students and help them realize their potential. If you are looking for an exciting, challenging position in a developing country we’d love to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to experience a different culture, meet new people and travel the country.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
- Either two years teaching experience OR hold/be willing to study for a 120 hour online TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Employment type: Full-time job
- Subjects to teach: English language
- Work hours vary
- Participate in weekly department team meetings, supervision and meet or exceed the deliverables set by the department team
- Two days off per week
- One year contract
- Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
- Airport pickup
- Annual Round-Trip Flight Compensation (for a one year teaching contract)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview level
- Free Accommodation
If you are interested in learning more, please send your application – CV, cover letter and 3 references to [email protected] and we will be in contact to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.