ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Associate Program Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location: Hebron
Type of Contract: Full time (40 hours/week)
Start Date: Immediately
To role is expected to provide support for the successful implementation of Civil Society and Democratic Participation Programme activities that is funded by Danida. The Associate officer will work with young people from different communities in Hebron and Bethlehem and facilitate their design and implementation of evidence-based initiatives
Associate Program Officer key responsibilities:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate project's activities in accordance with ActionAid policies and procedures.
- Under the management and support of Programme Coordinator, contribute to develop annual and monthly plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community, local and national level in implementation of the project's activities.
- Submit all relevant project implementation support documentation to Programme Coordinator in a timely manner and ensure that all project files are updated and maintained as per ActionAid procedure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, development studies or management
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment
- Experience in implementation of development projects and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities
- Practical experience in facilitation of development projects
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems
Indicative salary range: ILS 35,714.00 to ILS 41,240.00 gross per annum
Interested candidates can apply to any of the above mentioned positions by sending an updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] no later than 25 January 2020 and kindly include the job title in the subject line of your email “you will not be considered without putting this title in the subject line”.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.