ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Associate Program Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location: Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate project's activities in accordance with ActionAid policies and procedures.
- Under the management and support of Programme Coordinator, contribute to develop annual and monthly plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community, local and national level in implementation of the project's activities.
- Submit all relevant project implementation support documentation to Programme Coordinator in a timely manner and ensure that all project files are updated and maintained as per ActionAid procedure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, development studies or management
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment
- Experience in implementation of development projects and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities
- Practical experience in facilitation of development projects.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and Motivation letter to: [email protected] no later than 22nd of February 2019 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.