ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Associate Program Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location: Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate project's activities in accordance with ActionAid policies and procedures.
- Under the management and support of Programme Coordinator, contribute to develop annual and monthly plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community, local and national level in implementation of the project's activities.
- Submit all relevant project implementation support documentation to Programme Coordinator in a timely manner and ensure that all project files are updated and maintained as per ActionAid procedure.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, development studies or management
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment
- Experience in implementation of development projects and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities
- Practical experience in facilitation of development projects.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and Motivation letter to: [email protected] no later than 22nd of February 2019 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.