ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Associate Finance & Administration Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location is Hebron
Type of Contract: Full time (40 hours/week)
Start Date: Immediately
The objective of this position is to support in the implementation of ActionAid Palestine’s Finance and administrative policies and procedures. The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- To maintain petty cash records in accordance with ActionAid’s policies and procedures and ensure safe records are maintained accurately at all times.
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Record all financial transactions in the Financial System including budget.
- To ensure all finance documentation are appropriately filed on soft and hard copy and kept confidential.
- Assist ActionAid Palestine Senior Finance Officer in performing administrative and financial oversight with partner organizations.
- To provide clerical assistance to ActionAid’s Hebron office.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related subject.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in the field of Finance and Administration.
- Computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills
- High level of integrity and ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Arabic and English
- Excellent organizing skills
Indicative salary range: ILS 35,714.00 to ILS 41,240.00 gross per annum
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 22nd February 2019 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.