Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Assistant Showroom Manager to manage our purchase orders and invoices. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal connection.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the Showroom Manager with other administrative tasks, if requested.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role, more than 3 years.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Assistant Showroom Manager” in the subject line.